Your ministry is unique. In many ways your role, setting, and audience is unlike any other within our school system. Yet, you remain united in Christ with every called brother and sister serving our Lord. Different but the same. No matter your setting, we pray that this conference may better equip you to serve his lambs in your important calling.
Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.
Conference Planning Committee
A dedicated team of committee members is working hard to plan and present this exciting event. This event would not be possible without their tireless efforts.
- Chris Bartsch – Assistant Principal at Atonement Lutheran School, Milwaukee, WI
- Sallie Draper – Systems Analyst for WELS Technology, Waukesha, WI
- Shawn Herkstroeter – Principal and Teacher at Faith Lutheran School, Fond du Lac, WI
- Cindi Holman – National Coordinator for Early Childhood Ministry, WELS Lutheran Schools, Waukesha, WI
- Ted Klug – Admissions Counselor at Martin Luther College, New Ulm, MN
- Sarah Krause – Promotions Project Specialist, WELS Lutheran Schools, Waukesha, WI
- Becky Lindenberg – Education Instructor at Wisconsin Lutheran College, Milwaukee, WI
- Paul Patterson – Associate Director, WELS Lutheran Schools, Waukesha, WI
- Jim Rademan – Director, WELS Lutheran Schools, Waukesha, WI
- Joshua Schoeneck – Director of Technology and Teacher at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School, Jackson, WI
- Alyssa Stuebs – Teacher at Neenah Lutheran School, Neenah, WI
- Cindy Whaley – Professor of Education at Martin Luther College, New Ulm, MN
In 2019 WELS Commission on Lutheran Schools and WELS Technology joined together to host the Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. The conference was enjoyed by over 400 participants. The Commission on Lutheran Schools also hosted leadership conferences in both 2015 and 2012.
Commission on Lutheran Schools
The Commission on Lutheran Schools guides and assists congregations in advancing the gospel of Jesus by providing resources, training, and personal assistance for starting and strengthening WELS schools. Lutheran Schools staff includes director Jim Rademan, associate director Paul Patterson, national coordinator for early childhood ministry Cindi Holman, school consultant Jim Sievert, and administrative staff, Sarah Krause, Eileen Rosenow, and Abby Truss.
As men, women, and children united in faith and worship by the Word of God, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) exists to make disciples throughout the world for time and for eternity, using the gospel in Word and sacrament to win the lost for Christ and to nurture believers for lives of Christian service, all to the glory of God.