The WELS National Education Conference will be held at The Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee, WI from June 20-22, 2022. The theme for the conference is United in Christ, Diverse in Service focusing on Philippians 2:1-2.
We invite potential presenters to submit presentation topics that conference attendees might find informative and encouraging.
The sessions will be 60 minutes long. If you have a topic that might take longer than 60 minutes, please note that in the session description field below, and we may potentially spread the session over two adjacent time slots.
Each session presenter will receive:
- a discount of $175 off the registration fee
- a stipend for travel expenses
- an honorarium for speaking.
- Single $125 (presenting one 1-hour session)
- Double – $250 (presenting one 2-hour session)
- Dupe – $250 (presenting the same 1-hour session twice)
- Co-Presenters share the honorarium.
Presenters are responsible for their own lodging expenses.
The conference planning committee is looking for presenters with experiences to share in the following strands. Learn more about the strands.
- Feedback and Assessment
- Higher Order thinking/Questioning
- Student Achievement
- Student Centered Classroom
- Social Emotional Learning
- Leadership in Ministry
Presenters may complete the form multiple times to submit multiple session topics for consideration.
If planning to co-present with someone, each person should complete the form below.
Please note that submitting a presentation suggestion does not register you for the conference or guarantee that you will be selected to present. Nor can we approve every presentation submitted. If chosen, confirmation of attendance and further discussions are likely to refine titles, descriptions, etc.
Questions? [email protected]